PC-Doc Optical Disk Storage MO Conversion Transfer Extraction
PC-Doc stored the scanned files or computer files on Optical disks or Magneto Optical Disks (MO disk).
Typically the system used Plasmon or Panasonic optical disks, or Magneto-Optical MO disks by Sony, Verbatim, HP Hewlett Packard.
It used Panasonic Optical drives , Sony MO disk drives or HP Optical Disc Jukebox.
We can retrieve the data from the PC-Doc discs and save them to and format that is more easily accessible on modern PCs for interoperability purposes.
The optical disks are then converted to CD, DVD, Hard Drive or emailed / upload/downloaded to back you.
We can recover files from Optical Disk Library Auto-Changer Jukeboxes.
PC-DOC MO Optical disk conversion to TIFF PDF
We undertake file recovery, Migration, Conversion or Transfer of files and scanned document images from Softco PCDOC MO Optical Disks.
In cases when data is very sensitive and confidential we can under take this work at your offices any where in the world.
Alternatively you can ship the optical disks to us.
We have worked with many engineering, military, financial services to provide a copy of the PCDOC data in an easily converted file.
We copy and convert from the PC-Doc scanned files to say TIF (TIFF), PDF or other graphic formats. This makes it easy to retrieve the files on any modern PC.
We can convert the metadata in the PC-Doc database to say and Excel table / CSV / Access for importing into your new document management system or simply for use as stand-alone.
When the PC-Doc system was used to store regular files as opposed to scanner output, we can extract files to any hard drive (like a windows PC formatted drive) so you can open the files just like any other file.
Many of our PC-Doc conversions are used on NAS or networked device to give easy access of this archive PC-Doc data by anyone in your organisation via intranet, internet or web based applications.
About PCDOC Document Management System
PC-Doc was developed by Danish company Dansk Informations Teknologi A/S DIT and was a Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) / Electronic Filing System (EFS) / Document Imaging System (DIP).
PC-DOC was sold through Softco.
The system could either store scanned documents or regular files (like Word, Excel, PDF or any other computer file).
It usually had a scanner attached to a PC usually running Windows NT, together with a database for storing file metadata.
The software licence was usually controlled by a dongle.
The files were stored on Magneto Optical Disks (MO disks or MOD) by Sony, Panasonic, Verbatim, Plasmon and others.
PC Doc database convert to csv, excel or access.
The PC Doc system has its own database and it appears to us to be a closed file system with no documentation available on its structure.
Therefore we wrote our own program to retrieve the data for interoperability purposes .
The database stores the metadata for the files that are scanned or saved to the PC Doc system.
Sometimes the system is set up to use an external database like My Sql or MS SQL in which case you can probably produce us a text listing so we can name the files in a meaningful manner.
Typical enquiries we receive...
- We have HP Optical Disc Jukebox with 42 Optical Discs “Backups”. The disks were Sony CWO-1300B 1.3GB, Plasmon P1300W 1.3GB.
- Extracting information from HP SureStore Tape Optical 1300t Magneto-Optical discs and transferring them to a Windows generic system / NAS box.
- Copy PC-DOC disks to hard drive or DVDs.
- Data recovering from 9.1GB Magneto Optical Disks (MO disks) which is not stored as a normal partition.
- Extract data from SoftCo 7 Optical Disks application
- Data recovery on a windows NT system hosting an application called PC-doc
- I require software to convert PCDoc disks
- Convert Magneto Disk storage Format so we can store them on a network share.
- Soft-Co PCDOC Enterprise EDMS system transfer from Magneto\optical double sided disks.
- Data extraction from SoftCo/PCDOC Archive information: Central Cache consist of 4 files, each 4GB.
- I require Image extraction from Document Imaging System for import in to a new EDMS.
- I have data stored on the PC Doc Optical Discs and I have WinNT reader.
- I cannot print from the reader and I have no back up of these disks.
- Can you transfer the data from the cache files into a more managable system !
- We no longer have any hardware capable of reading the discs.
- PCDOC file extract to TIFF files.
- SOFTCO PCDOC migration solution required.
- Files are stored in cache files cc00001.bin etc on harddisks.
- Our problem is that we can not extract the cache data (TIFF images) with the correct metadata.
- Convert PC Doc database to csv, excel or access.
- Recovering data from PCDoc MO disks - I tried accessing the data with Sony MOD disk reader
- PCDoc does not seem to be stored as a normal partition
There are several variants of PC-DOC, the 2 most common are PCDocSe and PCDOCSG.
Other PCDOC variants are PCDOCSA PCDOCSB PCDOCSC PCDOCSD PCDOCSF PCDOCSH.
pcdoc MO magneto optical disks
pcdoc MO magneto optical disks problems that we recover data from are listed below.
pcdoc disks conversions,pcdoc disks transfer,pcdoc disks migrate,pcdoc recovery,pcdoc optical disks,pcdoc magneto optical disks,pcdoc MO disks,PCDocSe,PCDOCSG.
PCDOC Optical disks MO disks Magneto Optical disks converting migrating transferring data recovery export import read corrupt disks copying files off.